Post-Phase 2 2017 Dates/Procedure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quickpic007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
question

What is the procedure for applying for a vacant residency spot post phase 2? I understand available positions will be listed at noon on April 12 on ashp website. Do we just fax resume and call for interviews or is a phorcas required?
 
This is kind of a guess based on pieces of information I've heard. I think we submit applications through PhORCAS so programs can see our materials. I believe you would typically call the program as well since there are so many people applying.

Edit:
Here is a link from ASHP
Post Match (The Scramble)