Post Professional degree in Physical therapy - Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mainu123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I am doing my Masters in PT in India and I wish to apply abroad for post professional studies (preferably in the US) in PT. I know that there are PhD programs in PT (or rehab science) that I am eligible to apply to. However I wanted to ask if there are any clinical research program for international students who are eligible for such programs and if accepted, will also get funding like the PhD programs. I came across the following universities which offer such programs but I wanted to know if there are any other.

1. Loma Linda University (PP-DPT)
2. University of North Georgia (t-DPT)
3. Andrews University (t-DPT), not sure if they offer funding when accepted!

I would appreciate any help and advice from you in this regard.