post sec experiences--do you use complete sentences?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolatecake1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping someone could help me on how you can explain the experiences... initially, I didn't have them in complete sentences... but I found it extremely difficult to write the activities w/out putting "I" and other words that will form complete sentences.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

They give you enough room for a brief paragraph, so I would recommend writing a mini-essay. Failing to use complete sentences seems to me like a waste of the space they are providing you with.

I agree, this is your time to write creatively about all your experience. Sell yourself, but don't go overboard.

Andrew

Originally posted by rxfudd:
•They give you enough room for a brief paragraph, so I would recommend writing a mini-essay. Failing to use complete sentences seems to me like a waste of the space they are providing you with.•

i wrote in complete sentences (using 'I'). as someone else mentioned, i took advantage of every little bit of space i had to sell myself, so for each activity i detailed my exact duties in each activity, bragged a little where it was appropriate, etc, etc.