• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

Mixmaster

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2002
Status (Visible)
I was wondering how many Post-Secondary Experiences people are putting down. I'm including some classes that are relevant but do you think that we could put something that we are not a part of yet but will be. Like a job, or a volunteer position that starts in a month and a half.
Thanks

JZZZZZZZs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
MixMaster,
I had the same question but no answer....So I just submitted my application. I had 13 post-secondary experiences ranging from volunteer work to jobs.
Good luck!

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
The Big House
Status (Visible)
Isn't it limited to 15 this year? do as many as you think are important. Dental floss collection probably isn't --Trek

exigente chica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
Should there be a mix of thing or just mostly science related? Man..why only 15, that is not enough at all:mad:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.