Post-secondary Response time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gobeavers

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can anybody tell me from personal experience or otherwise how long it takes these schools to respond to a secondary with an interview offer or rejection?
Both LECOMs
WVSOM (no secondary)
NYCOM (no secondary)
VCOM
UNECOM
KCOM
DMU
NOVA

thanks so much guys!! and congratulations on all your interviews and acceptances! :)

Members don't see this ad.

gobeavers said:
Hey guys, can anybody tell me from personal experience or otherwise how long it takes these schools to respond to a secondary with an interview offer or rejection?
Both LECOMs
WVSOM (no secondary)
NYCOM (no secondary)
VCOM
UNECOM
KCOM
DMU
NOVA

thanks so much guys!! and congratulations on all your interviews and acceptances! :)

i'm totally going off of memory so i might be slightly off, but here goes...

Nova - quick response and timely interview. they let me know like two weeks after that i got in.
UNECOM - took a few months to send interview invite
KCOM - they were very fast, maybe three weeks. their interview was quick too.
NYCOM - to this day (i am half way through my M1 year) i have never heard a peep from them. no interview. no rejection. go figure.

ClubberLang said:
i'm totally going off of memory so i might be slightly off, but here goes...

Nova - quick response and timely interview. they let me know like two weeks after that i got in.
UNECOM - took a few months to send interview invite
KCOM - they were very fast, maybe three weeks. their interview was quick too.
NYCOM - to this day (i am half way through my M1 year) i have never heard a peep from them. no interview. no rejection. go figure.
Thanks so much for your help!

LECOM and VCOM were quick. Within a week or two.

Jonathan