1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

"Post Secondary Transcripts" does this mean 2 trancripts are needed?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by TC121912, Jul 29, 2015.

1. TC121912

Pre-Dental
    Title is my question! I already sent in the transcripts and they are received. But does this mean I have to send in "2"? Confused and nervous right now. Waiting on GPA to be verified.

2. OSUkid

OSUkid Membership Revoked
    Removed Account on Hold

That did not answer the question

3. DustFreeEraser

7+ Year Member

Are you confused and nervous because of the 's' at the end of 'transcripts'?

4. ajj70

Non-Student
    I'm also am not sure what you are asking--if you only went to one college after high school, you only need to send in one transcript. If you went to 2 or more colleges after high school, you need to send in a transcript from each college attended.

5. TC121912

Pre-Dental
    Sorry guys for the confusing question, but THANK YOU very much for all the quick replies. It's just, my transcripts are in and I'm just afraid I might be missing something because my GPAs arent verified yet. If there was something missing, would AADSAS notify me?

DustFreeEraser likes this.
  6. DustFreeEraser

7+ Year Member

When did they receive your transcript and when did you e submit

Edit: Your transcripts were received July 16th. So 4-6 weeks from July 16th = August 16th - 30th

7. TC121912

Pre-Dental
    Ahh I see so its based on the date of transcripts received not esubmit. I esubmitted on july2. I guess I'll have to wait till mid august :( Thanks for the quick reply boss!

DustFreeEraser likes this.
  8. From my understanding, it's really based on when they got the information they needed.
    Got transcripts in first and then esubmitted? Based on when you esubmitted.
    Esubmitted and then got transcripts in? Based on when your transcripts were in.

Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

TC121912 likes this.
  9. TC121912

Pre-Dental
    Hmm.. I was thinking, if they are going over "around July 2nd esubmit dates" right now in August...does it matter if my transcripts came in on 7/16? Shouldn't they have gone through my app since I esubmitted on July 2nd?

Or is it that since my most recent transcript received was July 16, it means my whole app is moved to the same batch as those who esubmitted on 7/16 too?