Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeInChaos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I suffer from Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction and was wondering if any of the students on here has heard of it, is currently studying it or is planning on studying it. Right now it would be a "hot niche" and anything you can contribute to PSSD would be beneficial since I have been suffering for over 12 years with it starting from 20mg of Prozac as a teenager.

Members don't see this ad.

We are not allowed to give out medical advice, but I can tell you that there are things that can be done about this. Please let your doctor know what is going on so both of you can develop a strategy to handle this problem.

Hi
Depends on whether you still use SSRI, and what are the current and preceding symptoms. Also, you need to be pretty sure that other causes cannot be ascribed to for the problem. I have seen the problem reverse in few people with short duration use. Better to get a detailed evaluation and consult for the problems

Status
Not open for further replies.