Post-Undergrad HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Looking4help

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN!
I recently just graduated a semester early with a BS in Biology, but honestly I am so lost right now when it comes to what to do with this time off. I obviously desire a source of income, but don't even know where to start.....

Truthfully, I feel like I'm underqualified for many jobs and believe I possess little to no skills. Although I graduated Summa Cum Laude, I never engaged in any research experiences and have only basic volunteer experience at a few hospitals as well as experience with international medical relief trips.

Quite simply, I'm seeking advice for what kind of jobs I should consider looking for/applying to. I will immensely appreciate any input! Thank you so much!