Post-withdrawn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentGuy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You're asking a bunch of people waiting for spots if you should keep a spot from them.... ;)

Honestly, if you would NOT go anywhere else, then take your acceptance and withdraw. If you would seriously consider or want to go to a diff school, then keep them open.

Basically, don't keep spots away from others if you have no intention of going. If you do, then by all means keep those apps open!

If I already know which school I am planning to attend, should I withdraw my application (pre/post-interview) from the other schools? Or would it be better to see if I get accepted elsewhere (for the heck of it) even though I know I wouldn't attend? What would you guys do?

You say you know you wouldn't attend that being said withdraw from the other schools pre-interview. To see if you get accepted elswhere for the heck of it isn't a good reason. That being said how do you know you won't attend one of the other schools you have an interview at?

Members don't see this ad :)
If I already know which school I am planning to attend, should I withdraw my application (pre/post-interview) from the other schools? Or would it be better to see if I get accepted elsewhere (for the heck of it) even though I know I wouldn't attend? What would you guys do?

You know where you want to attend, save your and their time. Congrats!

You say you know you wouldn't attend that being said withdraw from the other schools pre-interview. To see if you get accepted elswhere for the heck of it isn't a good reason. That being said how do you know you won't attend one of the other schools you have an interview at?

I'm still waiting on NYU and some other northern schools, but I know I'll really hate the cold.

Last edited: