hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Oooo, a lighthearted, non application related thread.

1 point for a joke
2 points for a good pun
3 points for an extra impressive pun

Disclaimer: Your point total can't be added to AADSAS. Sorry dudes.

I'll start with a joke I stole from the first page that popped up when I googled "dentist jokes":
Q: What does an orthodontist do on a roller coaster?
A: He braces himself

:laugh:

About the Ads
About the Ads
Jun 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
My friends specifically tell me not to do this in the future. That's all they say when I talk about applying to dental school haha
Dentist (digging into mouth of patient): Hey! Long time no see, how's the family doing?
Patient: Gwahhh gwahhhh waghahhh guaaa guaa
Dentist: Very nice, great to hear!

I always chuckled at this haha.

May 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
100 points if you tell any of the aforementioned puns to an adcom during an interview and they manage to laugh
When I get nervous I make TERRIBLE jokes. It's bad enough that my friends call me the one who thinks she's funny but isn't. So it's very likely I'll have cringe worthy joke stories if I get lucky enough to have an interview.

Reactions: OrphanageCaretaker
About the Ads
Dec 11, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
When my interviewer asks, "Do you have any questions for me?", I'm going to read this post to him/her.

About the Ads
Aug 17, 2015
Hello everyone, I will like to know where can I find the requirements for dental exams in USA? I'm studying in Romania Dental Medicine and after I will finish I want to be a doctor in USA. It's someone who can help me with details, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 19, 2015
CA NY FL OH MI DC THE MOON - I get around
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello everyone, I will like to know where can I find the requirements for dental exams in USA? I'm studying in Romania Dental Medicine and after I will finish I want to be a doctor in USA. It's someone who can help me with details, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely not on this thread

About the Ads