Post your dental jokes and puns here please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellofuturedentists

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oooo, a lighthearted, non application related thread.

1 point for a joke
2 points for a good pun
3 points for an extra impressive pun

Disclaimer: Your point total can't be added to AADSAS. Sorry dudes.

I'll start with a joke I stole from the first page that popped up when I googled "dentist jokes":
Q: What does an orthodontist do on a roller coaster?
A: He braces himself

:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
funny-doctor-appointment.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friends specifically tell me not to do this in the future. That's all they say when I talk about applying to dental school haha

Dentist (digging into mouth of patient): Hey! Long time no see, how's the family doing?
Patient: Gwahhh gwahhhh waghahhh guaaa guaa
Dentist: Very nice, great to hear!

I always chuckled at this haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I will like to know where can I find the requirements for dental exams in USA? I'm studying in Romania Dental Medicine and after I will finish I want to be a doctor in USA. It's someone who can help me with details, please?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad