Postbacc GPA same as uGPA

Started by sous45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sous45

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am halfway through a DIY postbacc as a non-trad career changer. I finished undergrad with a 3.68 cumulative GPA and ~1.8 sGPA due to taking only 2 BCPM classes and receiving a C and D respectively. In my postbacc, I have received one B+ and one B and the rest As and A-s in BCPM courses. I calculated my postbacc GPA to include the remainder of my planned coursework with As and A-s and I will still only receive a ~3.68-3.69 for my final postbacc GPA before applying best case scenario...will this be a red flag that my postbacc GPA isn't significantly higher than my undergrad GPA? Obviously my sGPA will come up significantly, but I am wondering if I should delay my app another year to accumulate more postbacc credits?
 
I am halfway through a DIY postbacc as a non-trad career changer. I finished undergrad with a 3.68 cumulative GPA and ~1.8 sGPA due to taking only 2 BCPM classes and receiving a C and D respectively. In my postbacc, I have received one B+ and one B and the rest As and A-s in BCPM courses. I calculated my postbacc GPA to include the remainder of my planned coursework with As and A-s and I will still only receive a ~3.68-3.69 for my final postbacc GPA before applying best case scenario...will this be a red flag that my postbacc GPA isn't significantly higher than my undergrad GPA? Obviously my sGPA will come up significantly, but I am wondering if I should delay my app another year to accumulate more postbacc credits?
Not a red flag. 3.7 sGPA is perfectly in range.