POSTBACC HUNTER COLLEGE NEW YORK???? Anyone attended?

Started by JUELS1980
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JUELS1980

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!!

Is or has anyone participated in the premed postbacc program at Hunter College? Is it worth it????

Thanks!!!!!
 
JUELS1980 said:
Hi!!

Is or has anyone participated in the premed postbacc program at Hunter College? Is it worth it????

Thanks!!!!!

It is a unstructured, do it yourself, type program. There is an advisor and all of the people that I have spoken with that have gone to hunter for Pre-med have said that it was a very good program.

Although, The choice s highly individual.

P
 
JUELS1980 said:
Hi!!

Is or has anyone participated in the premed postbacc program at Hunter College? Is it worth it????

Thanks!!!!!

I think Hunter's a fine program if you're self-motivated and organized. They don't hold your hand or guide you through the application process, the way that some programs do. But they offer all the basic courses, and I think they're mostly taught pretty well. But if you want a more structured program that does more to keep you thinking about deadlines and the little things you need to do, I would look at Bryn Mawr or Goucher.

But if you just need the classes, then Hunter's good and cheap.