postbacc masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iapplehead

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when applying to a masters program as a postbacc, should prereqs already be taken? i have not completed orgo and physics yet... if i applied for the spring semester and take these classes in the summer and fall, will i still have a shot at being accepted? also, should i do a formal postbacc and complete these classes or go ahead and do the masters of medical science program?... my gpa is at 2.8... :(

Members don't see this ad.

Which masters program do you plan on applying to? The only one I can think of that starts in the spring is Barry U's. You should have your pre-reqs done prior to matriculation, not application.

i was kinda interested in the masters of medical science program at BUMC... deadlines for fall past, but deadlines for spring is in october... btw. thanx for quick response

Members don't see this ad :)
chaeymaey said:
Which masters program do you plan on applying to? The only one I can think of that starts in the spring is Barry U's. You should have your pre-reqs done prior to matriculation, not application.

What is Spring? Is it during the Winter Months (Jan-May) or does the semester start in May (or the real Spring)

Boston U MA in Med Sci doesn't have a deadline, so you're not too late. The deadline on the app website applies to the other grad school programs.