Postbacc Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD4Life03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the following postbacc programs. I am wondering which one would be the most beneficial.

Ohio State University's MEDPATH Program
UConn's Postbacc Program
Drexel's MSP Program:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I was invited to apply for the Medpath program at Ohio State. I don't know a whole lot about it, other than what the letter said, and what I found on their website. However, it does sound to me that if you are one of the people selected for the program, and you complete all requirements successfully, you will be guaranteed admission to the 2004 entering class at OSU. It sounds like a good deal to me!

Hello everybody,

I'm posting under a friends name. I went to the MedPath website and it looks like an interesting program. Can anyone that has gone through the program can post their experiences? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
md4life, someone very recently posted some info about uconn on this site. i can't recall the content but try doing a general searchof this site with keyword uconn. i know that the web site is pretty helpful i just think if you are out of state it is a hefty price. you can apply for student load if you enroll for a second bachelors i think.
good luck.

Thanks for the information

MD4Life03,

I did the Drexel MSP program and I have to say that it has made the world of difference for me. Post-bacc programs are really individual specific, but the MSP program has had tremendous success.

Please feel free to PM me with questions. I feel VERY strong about the MSP program.

WISC-ite

I was wondering how many people applied to the Ohio State Medpath program this year. Also, if there is anyone who participated in this program in the past could you please tell me about your experience.

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted anything for sometime. However, I am still concerned about post-bacc programs. This is a simple concern. I have had two interviews, one from ohio state (medpath), which was last wednesday, and one from drexel's MSP program today. I was wondering if anyone knew the post-interview acceptance times for these programs. I'm trying to be patient, but i am tired of waiting. :eek: Anyway, I hope someone can answer this question. Thanks so much.
-MD4Life03:D