Postbaccalaureate programs for DDS aplicants??

Started by pazdent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pazdent

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone.
I am an international trainned dentist,considering on raising my GPA,and specially racing my chances to get accpeted on a program for International Dentist.
I see that most of the peopple that post in this site are MD applicants, but I did not find any other place on the SDNF that will say anything about Post-Bac Programs exept this one,you might not be to familiar with dental schools procedures, but if there is anybody with experience or knowledge about DDS o D.A applicants doing Post Bacc Prog. ...I will really appreciate any informacion or feedback.

Thankyou all!!!!! 😳
Pazdent
 
Creighton has one for disadvantaged applicants. Most post-bacc pre-dents I know just take post-bacc classes at their state school as opposed to a formal post-bacc. Have you taken any pre-requisites in the US?
 
don't know about any post-baccs that are directly geared toward dental students...

however, I am in Columbia's program, and there are quite a number of pre-dental post-baccs here. you take all the same courses anyway, so the only difference would be where you do your volunteer work, how you go about getting advising, etc.









pazdent said:
Hello everyone.
I am an international trainned dentist,considering on raising my GPA,and specially racing my chances to get accpeted on a program for International Dentist.
I see that most of the peopple that post in this site are MD applicants, but I did not find any other place on the SDNF that will say anything about Post-Bac Programs exept this one,you might not be to familiar with dental schools procedures, but if there is anybody with experience or knowledge about DDS o D.A applicants doing Post Bacc Prog. ...I will really appreciate any informacion or feedback.

Thankyou all!!!!! 😳
Pazdent