pazdent

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2006
Status
Post Doc
Hello everyone.
I am an international trainned dentist,considering on raising my GPA,and specially racing my chances to get accpeted on a program for International Dentist.
I see that most of the peopple that post in this site are MD applicants, but I did not find any other place on the SDNF that will say anything about Post-Bac Programs exept this one,you might not be to familiar with dental schools procedures, but if there is anybody with experience or knowledge about DDS o D.A applicants doing Post Bacc Prog. ...I will really appreciate any informacion or feedback.

Thankyou all!!!!! :oops:
Pazdent

chaeymaey

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
TX
prettydoc.blogspot.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Creighton has one for disadvantaged applicants. Most post-bacc pre-dents I know just take post-bacc classes at their state school as opposed to a formal post-bacc. Have you taken any pre-requisites in the US?

lk2230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
Status
don't know about any post-baccs that are directly geared toward dental students...

however, I am in Columbia's program, and there are quite a number of pre-dental post-baccs here. you take all the same courses anyway, so the only difference would be where you do your volunteer work, how you go about getting advising, etc.

pazdent said:
Hello everyone.
I am an international trainned dentist,considering on raising my GPA,and specially racing my chances to get accpeted on a program for International Dentist.
I see that most of the peopple that post in this site are MD applicants, but I did not find any other place on the SDNF that will say anything about Post-Bac Programs exept this one,you might not be to familiar with dental schools procedures, but if there is anybody with experience or knowledge about DDS o D.A applicants doing Post Bacc Prog. ...I will really appreciate any informacion or feedback.

Thankyou all!!!!! :oops:
Pazdent