Postdoctoral fellowship

Started by Wande
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wande

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Friends,

I am just dropping a post here for anyone interested in a postdoc fellowship (between internship and ophtho or after ophtho) in a highly prolific retina lab working on dissecting multiple molecular mechanisms of ocular angiogenesis. This fellowship serves as an excellent transition from a prelim surgery or medicine internship to ophtho. It also provides the necessary experience/CV to pursue a career as an ophthalmologist-surgeon-scientist.
Please let me know by PM if you or anyone you know would be interested.

MD, MD/PhD, or PhD required.
 
Hello, I am wondering if you could expand on the position (location, duration, clinical exposure ect..) I may be interested if still available.
 
B.T.W. does anybody now who to contact for the ocular pathology pre-residency fellowship at Bascom Palmer?