Europe postgraduate medical training in Denmark for foreigners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idealist_lil

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!!

I am an EU medical student (currently in my 5th year) and I would like to go to Denmark to do my specialist training.
Unfortunately I don't really know how to do it...so if anyone has some information on the application procedure for EU students (maybe someone who has already been through it🙂, I 'd be glad if u could share it!

Thanks in advance
Lil
 
Hi everyone!!

I am an EU medical student (currently in my 5th year) and I would like to go to Denmark to do my specialist training.
Unfortunately I don't really know how to do it...so if anyone has some information on the application procedure for EU students (maybe someone who has already been through it🙂, I 'd be glad if u could share it!

Thanks in advance
Lil

I'm exactly in the same situation, is it necessary to speak Danish?
 
In any European country, including Denmark, you'd need to be able to speak with the patients in their native language, and be able to read and write (charts etc.) in that language.