Step III Postponing Step 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RedSoxSuck

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

So I was suppose to take my step 3 yesterday (11/13/18) and thursday (11/15/18) but program director recommended to wait. So I will be putting this on hold for a while even though have completed 2 rounds of UW + UW ccs + UW biostats course + 100 ccscases. Created extensive UW notes in evernote by subjects.

If I match a prelim spot then I will probably take step 3 after the match but before I actually start. If categorical spot then I guess whenever but prefer to take it after the match before actually starting.

So my question is this:

What would be the best way to keep this preparation fresh or semi fresh so that it will be a little easier to pick it back up in three months or so?

Thank you