Potential ID Problem on Exam Day?

Dagheloot

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered for the OAT A couple months back and am going to take it in a few days. When registering I (accidentally) didn't include my middle initial. However my IDs all include my middle initial. Does anyone think it might be a problem on test day? Anyone have similar experiences? Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

I registered for the OAT A couple months back and am going to take it in a few days. When registering I (accidentally) didn't include my middle initial. However my IDs all include my middle initial. Does anyone think it might be a problem on test day? Anyone have similar experiences? Thanks in advance!!

Dont worry about it. I included my middle initial and it didnt show up. I had to call asco(ada - https://www.ada.org/oat/index.html) to the prometric center. You can call prometric to ask though. The person i spoke to with the ADA contact number on that link said my middle initial was there and if I had any issues the prometric center should call them directly.

I dont think this will be a big deal, but i know how you feel since I stressed over this a few months ago.

Dont worry about it. I included my middle initial and it didnt show up. I had to call asco(ada - https://www.ada.org/oat/index.html) to the prometric center. You can call prometric to ask though. The person i spoke to with the ADA contact number on that link said my middle initial was there and if I had any issues the prometric center should call them directly.

I dont think this will be a big deal, but i know how you feel since I stressed over this a few months ago.

I really appreciate it. It's just a habit of me to not include my middle initial on things since I hardly ever need to, but the bold/underline disclaimer on the OAT Guide freaked me out a little bit. Thanks for the advice.

I didn't put my middle initial when I registered and I was fine. I didn't even call the ADA or anything. Interestingly enough even though I didn't use my middle initial and it wasn't on any paper, they somehow had it in their computer system (I've never taken a test through prometric before)

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't put my middle initial when I registered and I was fine. I didn't even call the ADA or anything. Interestingly enough even though I didn't use my middle initial and it wasn't on any paper, they somehow had it in their computer system (I've never taken a test through prometric before)

Thanks! Sounds very Big-Brother esque lol. Did your exam go well?