Potential Post Decemberssss

Started by Hasti
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hasti

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soooooooo! December first is passed and many of us have not even had any interviews😀

Please let me know if you applied late (like late oct. early sept.) and have had a interview invite...

My mailing date was sept/3.

AA21/TS21/PA21
 
My dat scores were in Sept 9th and all secondaries were mailed sept 15th. Thus far, in spite of "average" dats, I got 2 interviews at Western and Temple. I believe I was implicitly rejected from Western, seeing as they did not call; and as for Temple, I'm not sure what to make of it considering my status changed from "interview invitation" to "app received/under review," whereas a lot of others who interviewed during the same time or later than me were made offers. I haven't heard from any other schools about interviews so I feel your pain. Best of luck.
 
My dat scores were in Sept 9th and all secondaries were mailed sept 15th. Thus far, in spite of "average" dats, I got 2 interviews at Western and Temple. I believe I was implicitly rejected from Western, seeing as they did not call; and as for Temple, I'm not sure what to make of it considering my status changed from "interview invitation" to "app received/under review," whereas a lot of others who interviewed during the same time or later than me were made offers. I haven't heard from any other schools about interviews so I feel your pain. Best of luck.


what are ur stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent in my AADSAS Aug 8 with a mailing date of Aug 27, but I did not take my DAT until early Sep, which were then sent Sep 24. I did fax the scores to schools that accept them. In the end I had 3 interviews with 3 acceptances (UConn, Maryland, VCU). I have a strong gpa and above avg DATs.