Power

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StevePerry

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there's a million of these threads about Wags mission of destroying the profession and I know it was just alluded to on the the SF thread... but is this *****ic system working out better than originally? Or still a bloodbath? Anybody hear anything? I really hope this thing stops spreading like herpes.

Members don't see this ad.

Will steve perry rejoin journey....

Members don't see this ad :)
That, and Randy Jackson's too busy with Idol.

Ross Valory is back with Journey yo...

Man..you must be my age or something. Who would know that Randy Jackson played bass for Journey and also helped them produce the albums?

I saw journey in new orleans in 1983.

I didn't, but I have their boxed set of greatest hits. On cassette. :p

I've been fired from a job once in my life. 1983, from Popeye's Chicken in New Orleans. I needed a Wednesday evening off for Def Leppard concert in Baton Rouge. Zebra (New Orlean's Home grown band) was opening for them. But the manager said I couldn't have the day off. Then he said either come in to work or don't come back. It was one of the best concerts ever. And I only went back to that Popeye's as a very demanding customer.

I've been fired from a job once in my life. 1983, from Popeye's Chicken in New Orleans. I needed a Wednesday evening off for Def Leppard concert in Baton Rouge. Zebra (New Orlean's Home grown band) was opening for them. But the manager said I couldn't have the day off. Then he said either come in to work or don't come back. It was one of the best concerts ever. And I only went back to that Popeye's as a very demanding customer.

I would have loved to have seen Def Leppard. I love me some "Hysteria" and "Photograph."

I really wish I could have gone to the Metallica concert back in January.

I would have loved to have seen Def Leppard. I love me some "Hysteria" and "Photograph."

I really wish I could have gone to the Metallica concert back in January.

Hysteria was little after. But it was the "Pyromania" tour where "Photograph" was their hit song. I can actually still play that on my guitar!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Oh, and dang you for having told me that story before. Because now everytime I see a Popeye's I think of Def Leppard.

To be honest, the system works... Depending on how you want to look at it. Lots of glitches and aggravations like a tpr sitting at the resolution center for hours and never gets fixed or sent back to the pharmacy without you calling them personally (I chewed them out today as a patient that was throwing up waited an hour for them to change the day supply I zofran). Lots of mistakes on their part like typing wrong drugs and directions.. My pharmacy manager caught an rx that was verified by them that OD'd a 4 mo old baby. It is clear though that the pharmacists in store are not to verify hard copies but he does anyway because he doesn't trust them.. And look what he finds.

Overall though we do ~350 rxs a day and we have found ourselves to be staring at each other or nature watching from drive thru.... Then again this is why a ton ofjobs are being eliminated. The system sucks in stores that don't put the scripts on auto refill because they're getting slammed in store instead of having cpo fill and send them. You have the elderly complaining about the bottles being too big ( 30 drams) with hard as hell caps to take off and people complaining about auto refill and the rerouting of their calls to people who refuse to transfer their call to us. But I dunno.. You wanna talk numbers? Our districtsscript volume is down 20% since power.

In fact it was actually when the drummer had both arms.

I also saw KISS in concert. The last tour before they took their mask off. It was loud. I would've have loved to seen Boston, Queen, and Zeppelin but never did.

My HS gf made me go see GoGos.. :thumbdown:

I did see Judas Priest and Iron Maiden, Ozzy, and Rush...but not Metallica.

to be honest, the system works... Depending on how you want to look at it. Lots of glitches and aggravations like a tpr sitting at the resolution center for hours and never gets fixed or sent back to the pharmacy without you calling them personally (i chewed them out today as a patient that was throwing up waited an hour for them to change the day supply i zofran). Lots of mistakes on their part like typing wrong drugs and directions.. My pharmacy manager caught an rx that was verified by them that od'd a 4 mo old baby. It is clear though that the pharmacists in store are not to verify hard copies but he does anyway because he doesn't trust them.. And look what he finds.

Overall though we do ~350 rxs a day and we have found ourselves to be staring at each other or nature watching from drive thru.... Then again this is why a ton ofjobs are being eliminated. The system sucks in stores that don't put the scripts on auto refill because they're getting slammed in store instead of having cpo fill and send them. You have the elderly complaining about the bottles being too big ( 30 drams) with hard as hell caps to take off and people complaining about auto refill and the rerouting of their calls to people who refuse to transfer their call to us. But i dunno.. You wanna talk numbers? Our districtsscript volume is down 20% since power.

stop the threadjack!!

Okay so from what I gather the group consensus is that 80's Metal + Popeyes > Power. Everyone agreed?

Hysteria was little after. But it was the "Pyromania" tour where "Photograph" was their hit song.

I know this, man! I was referring to the songs, not the albums. Dork.

Okay so from what I gather the group consensus is that 80's Metal + Popeyes > Power. Everyone agreed?

Erm, yeah. That's the concensus in the other Power threads, too.

Did you guys know the republican governor of Utah Jon Huntsman went to a Dream Theater concert on July 30, 2007 and declared July 30 Dream Theater day for the state of Utah?

He also might be the only sane republican of any consequence remaining.

Did you guys know the republican governor of Utah Jon Huntsman went to a Dream Theater concert on July 30, 2007 and declared July 30 Dream Theater day for the state of Utah?

He also might be the only sane republican of any consequence remaining.

Haha the dude loves his metal progressive, just not his politics.

I was married by the summer of 1983......

and I was born the end of the summer of 1983.

(I know, WVU beat me to it, but still - y'all's OLDE!)

:hijacked:
I'm a sucker for these icons...

Anyway...carry on.

Found Old Timer's wedding photo! :thumbup: :smuggrin:

polkadotsm.jpg

I am in love!! :love:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfDoPUqOklA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]