POWERPOINT COLLECTION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aether2000

algosdoc
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it might be useful to share powerpoint presentations, especially those that might be used in community hospital teaching. I recently presented on opioid abuse and addiction, and have a powerpoint stripped of my authorship that you may use anyway you like without attribution. The pdf of the pptx file is available below for preview- if you want the powerpoint presentation, email me at [email protected]

Feel free to share your powerpoints with others on this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Prescription Opioid Addiction PDF.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 224
Reactions: 9 users
I thought it might be useful to share powerpoint presentations, especially those that might be used in community hospital teaching. I recently presented on opioid abuse and addiction, and have a powerpoint stripped of my authorship that you may use anyway you like without attribution. The pdf of the pptx file is available below for preview- if you want the powerpoint presentation, email me at [email protected]

Another selfless contribution by algosdoc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
GREAT stuff! Thanks Algos.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Thanks Algos!

Any plans to put your website back up?:)

No but I am working on populating another website with expansive differential diagnosis list for each regional area of pain....this will be up soon and i will post it here.

Reactions: 3 users
No but I am working on populating another website with expansive differential diagnosis list for each regional area of pain....this will be up soon and i will post it here.

Looking forward to it.

Anyone else got any pp they wish to share? ;)