PP radiology job offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FredddRickkk

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello- current MSK fellow beginning to look at jobs. I like the idea of a true physician-owned private practice (although good ones are few and becoming fewer by the day from what I understand...) but I haven't totally eliminated hospital employed gigs.

For private practice, what are you guys seeings for:

associate salary:
years to partner:
partner income:
vacation:

thanks in advance!
 
Hello- current MSK fellow beginning to look at jobs. I like the idea of a true physician-owned private practice (although good ones are few and becoming fewer by the day from what I understand...) but I haven't totally eliminated hospital employed gigs.

For private practice, what are you guys seeings for:

associate salary:
years to partner:
partner income:
vacation:

thanks in advance!

Join the Facebook group American Radiologists. Much better place to get answers to these questions.
 
Hello- current MSK fellow beginning to look at jobs. I like the idea of a true physician-owned private practice (although good ones are few and becoming fewer by the day from what I understand...) but I haven't totally eliminated hospital employed gigs.

For private practice, what are you guys seeings for:

associate salary:
years to partner:
partner income:
vacation:

thanks in advance!
Also consider daily RVU volume and call frequency when looking at jobs. Just some hypothetical examples:

Job 1 pays 400k for 10k RVU
Job 2 pays 500k for 15K RVU

Job 2 might sound better because more money but you're actually working 50% harder for 25% more pay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello- current MSK fellow beginning to look at jobs. I like the idea of a true physician-owned private practice (although good ones are few and becoming fewer by the day from what I understand...) but I haven't totally eliminated hospital employed gigs.

For private practice, what are you guys seeings for:

associate salary:
years to partner:
partner income:
vacation:

thanks in advance!
400-500k as associate. 8-10 weeks vacation
600-1.2M as partner. 9 weeks vacation on low end 20 weeks vacation on high end.

My experience on my job search.