practice dat test, 2009 edition by ADA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jem214

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did anyone notice errors on the dat test, 2009 edition issued by the ADA? This is the official ADA-released practice exam costing about $30. I located several errors in the pat and RC sections. It's very frustrating to have only one official exam and it has errors. My friend is going to med school, and they have so many practice exams even with explanations! Our test does not even have explanations, this is horrible. So careless.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Did anyone notice errors on the dat test, 2009 edition issued by the ADA? This is the official ADA-released practice exam costing about $30. I located several errors in the pat and RC sections. It's very frustrating to have only one official exam and it has errors. My friend is going to med school, and they have so many practice exams even with explanations! Our test does not even have explanations, this is horrible. So careless.
There are people posting the corrections on this forum lol. Also there's a lot of good practice material available such as bootcamp and genius.