Practice exams for dat instant access

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dilinim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering where I can get access to some practice exams for the dat where I can have instant access to.

I wanted to get topscore, but I dont have time. Im taking the DAT August 9th and by the time topscore CD gets here it will be too late...sigh.

Any other way I can get access to some practice tests??? I am doing the kaplan practice tests but apparently they are easier than the real thing..sooo...i need more. especially since I only have 3 practice tests left...

thank youu!

Members don't see this ad.

Why don't you select the download option for topscore? I did that for mine and I downloaded it all within 2 days!

If you buy topscore you can pick the download now option and have it downloaded within an hour of you buying it.

Achiever is the same way and Dat Qvault will give you instant access w\o a download.

I'm on roughly the same time frame you are, I was going to just do the download option for topscore. Also, I am using qvault, but some people say it is worth getting while others say that the bio is the only part worth buying. there is also a 2007 DAT from the ADA that is free (a lot of people say its easier than the current DAT), so it might not be as beneficial. There might also be an OAT somewhere for free too.. But I'm not sure about the OAT being free or not.