Practice Passages: How many correct?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dosen't Matter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was almost completed with my content review, but I decided to learn the remaining material from doing the practice passages (TPR Online Chapter Practice Passages). The question that I have for people who did well was how many questions you got correct per passages: a) during your early practice and b) after taking a couple of FLs? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was almost completed with my content review, but I decided to learn the remaining material from doing the practice passages (TPR Online Chapter Practice Passages). The question that I have for people who did well was how many questions you got correct per passages: a) during your early practice and b) after taking a couple of FLs? Thanks.

There is no magic # to get right, so do not plan your content study this way. If you make mistakes, review them. If you get a question right, confirm you did it the right way and that your knowledge was correct. The only time your # correct should be of concern is when you are taking a full-length exam to simulate your actual test.

More right is always better, of course, but focus on learning, not just correct answers. Good luck!

There is no magic # to get right, so do not plan your content study this way. If you make mistakes, review them. If you get a question right, confirm you did it the right way and that your knowledge was correct. The only time your # correct should be of concern is when you are taking a full-length exam to simulate your actual test.

More right is always better, of course, but focus on learning, not just correct answers. Good luck!

Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.