Practice PCAT score… advice??

Started by KK06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KK06

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm really nervous for the PCAT this Thursday, July 17th, and I would really appreciate some advice based on my practice PCAT scores!
Should I go ahead and register to take another PCAT in September???? My GPA isn't that great so I need to do really well on the PCAT.

Verbal: 430
Biology: 430
Chemistry: 420
Reading Comp: 440
Quantitative: 455
Composite: 435


Thanks!
 
That depends, are you applying this cycle? What practice test did you take? What did you study curriculum did you use?

If you can get those scores on the actual test, you're fine. I scored at around the same as you and got a 96th percentile. In which case I would recommend you just take the test.