practice test at prometric center correlation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dingleberry007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi...

I took the practice test at prometric center earlier today but I ran out in a hurry and didn't notice the correlation chart. Does anyone know what a 80% correlates to on the 3 digit scale?

thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

it was an option when I signed up for the actual test. the part where u pick the date and center. it was right on the website, it wasn't hidden or anything

hi...

I took the practice test at prometric center earlier today but I ran out in a hurry and didn't notice the correlation chart. Does anyone know what a 80% correlates to on the 3 digit scale?

thanks...

www.medfriends.org has a step 1 score estimator tool - no clue how accurate it is (anecdotally, it underestimated my score by 25 points based on the kaplan estimator, and by 12 points with the USMLE free practice exam estimator)

Members don't see this ad :)
If I already signed up for the test in June, can I still do this?

Yes - I signed up for it later. I can't remember the exact steps involved (it's been almost a year), but I do remember it was kind of hard to figure out...it's somewhere on the same website that you use for test registration.

Yes - I signed up for it later. I can't remember the exact steps involved (it's been almost a year), but I do remember it was kind of hard to figure out...it's somewhere on the same website that you use for test registration.

Thanks for your help!