Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the pcat is in a week, and I just took the harcourt pcat practice. The results are not good.
Subtests # Correct % Correct Approximate Percentiles
1. Verbal Ability 16 of 25 64% 26 - 50
2. Biology 18 of 25 72% 76 - 99
3. Reading Comprehension 14 of 20 70% 76 - 99
4. Quantitative Ability 14 of 25 56% 51 - 75
5. Chemistry 21 of 25 84% 76 - 99
Composite 83 of 120 69% 76 - 99
Does anyone know of any resources online that I could use to cram before the exam?
Subtests # Correct % Correct Approximate Percentiles
1. Verbal Ability 16 of 25 64% 26 - 50
2. Biology 18 of 25 72% 76 - 99
3. Reading Comprehension 14 of 20 70% 76 - 99
4. Quantitative Ability 14 of 25 56% 51 - 75
5. Chemistry 21 of 25 84% 76 - 99
Composite 83 of 120 69% 76 - 99
Does anyone know of any resources online that I could use to cram before the exam?