practice test percentiles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drwannabe44

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok so i have taken a few practice pcats from the cliffs test prep books..but i want to know how i am doing in terms of percentiles yet the book does not have a percentile conversiion score or nething...

Verbal ability analogies i got 11 out of 29 wrong
sentence completion i got 5 out of 29 wrong
Biology i got 9 out of 58 wrong
Reading comprehension i got 8 out of 48 wrong

Quantitative ability i got 8 out of 47 wrong

for PCAT chemistry i got 5 out 57 wrong

Am i doing well...???
 
Hosstheboss said:
Yeah I was doing a little better then that and I got in the 95th percentile on the PCAT. So I'd bet you'd do pretty well.

thanks for the feedback...what else did you use to study
 
Word of advice...go in over prepared and I'm sure you'll pull through. Thats my mind set for this test. And dont get too depressed if you didnt finish a section. The PCAT is like my organic chem class, many people complained about not having enough time to finish a section, but there was always that curve.

Heres my PCAT arsenal:

Kaplan 2007 PCAT - Only 1 practice test, but its a good science reference.
Barron's PCAT
CliffNotes PCAT
Online PCAT tests from hartcourt(sp?)
PreCalc and Calc review textbooks
GRE math and verbal(I already signed up for the test before I switched over to pharm.)

If I were you, I'd focus on atleast getting the first 4 done, and going over WHY you missed what you did and what you could have done to improve next time. Then you'll be Superman on test day. Good luck