Practice Test Results, thoughts??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polospy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the Natural science test by Kaplan, here are my results:

OC:21
GC: 20
BIO: 21
TS: 21

what do you think? How comparable is it to the real exam? Let me know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Good scores. I wouldn't worry about how it compares to the real test, because nothing really does.

Good scores. I wouldn't worry about how it compares to the real test, because nothing really does.

Really? I thought it was pretty easy and I made a bunch of stupid mistakes. Hopefully that doesn't get me on test day. Ur scores are amazing, do you mind sharing how you studied for the Phylum section?

Really? I thought it was pretty easy and I made a bunch of stupid mistakes. Hopefully that doesn't get me on test day. Ur scores are amazing, do you mind sharing how you studied for the Phylum section?

Well...I just read them 50 times. I memorized EVERYTHING about animal kingdom (especially chordates and mammals). Didn't go into too much about insects (like centipede order), for example.

Members don't see this ad :)
i found that kaplan ranged in difficulty from really easy to really hard so i would just average all your practice test scores

I also got a 21 on the Kaplan BIO but scored a 17 on the real thing. The BIO on the real thing is just everywhere and really hard to study for. While I thought the Kaplan was a decent practice (actually only practice I had) it was nothing like the real thing. And more practice is better I think. Only took one practice test LOL and I didn't really finish the Kaplan book.

Well F**K me because I just took the Natural Science Test 2 and I didnt do soo well:

BIO: 18
GC: 18
OC: 19
TS 19

The second NS test was definitely harder and there were some calculations I had no idea on how to do. This means I need to study harder !!! My exam is on August 11 :( Im super scared!!!

Well F**K me because I just took the Natural Science Test 2 and I didnt do soo well:

BIO: 18
GC: 18
OC: 19
TS 19

The second NS test was definitely harder and there were some calculations I had no idea on how to do. This means I need to study harder !!! My exam is on August 11 :( Im super scared!!!

AHHHH!!! meeee tooo Aug 11!!!!!