practice test scores v. actual DAT score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who took the DAT and pracitce scores before that, could you guys give me kind of an idea as to how accurate your performance was on Kaplan's and Barron's pracitce exams compared to the real thing?

Just wondering because my test is coming up in 2 weeks and kinda would like a vague idea of how I'll do.

Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

i actually found the real DAT to be easier than the practice ones. i scored 2-3 points higher on the real DAT in all the sections except the PAT. good luck with the DAT!

monkeyboy126 said:
i actually found the real DAT to be easier than the practice ones. i scored 2-3 points higher on the real DAT in all the sections except the PAT. good luck with the DAT!

Is this compared to kaplan or topscore?

Members don't see this ad :)
My scores were up a point or two from both Kaplan and top score for all sections except the PAT where I was a point or two lower.

beannaithe said:
For those of you who took the DAT and pracitce scores before that, could you guys give me kind of an idea as to how accurate your performance was on Kaplan's and Barron's pracitce exams compared to the real thing?

Just wondering because my test is coming up in 2 weeks and kinda would like a vague idea of how I'll do.

Thanks! :D[/QUOTE

my AA was 5 points higher than my final kaplan test. my PAT, though was the same as my worst kaplan....25. what can i say, i loved the PAT!