Practice test scores vs. Actual score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supergenius310

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

After doing a few Bootcamp and DAT q vault practice exams I'm scoring from 18-21 on my practice tests in all subjects...seems kinda disheartening when I get below a 20. Are the practice tests accurate or is the actual DAT a bit easier?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

After doing a few Bootcamp and DAT q vault practice exams I'm scoring from 18-21 on my practice tests in all subjects...seems kinda disheartening when I get below a 20. Are the practice tests accurate or is the actual DAT a bit easier?

In my opinion the actual test is much easier. If you are getting 18 and above on DAT Bootcamp, then I think you are ready to take the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did significantly better on the real thing when compared to my practice scores. I think you will do well.

I did significantly better on the real thing when compared to my practice scores. I think you will do well.

Wow! Your breakdown really puts me at ease. Great job on your scores btw! My scores are very similar to yours, so hopefully in a month's time I can achieve a score just as high.