Practice test scoring

Started by Schnotty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Schnotty

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a way we can tell how well we are doing on practice tests just by the percent right or wrong. For instance, on the verbal practice test I got 86% right and on the reading comp. I got 90% right. How can I tell if this is good or not?
 
Thx nerv. Now I just need to focus on BIO, CHM and MAT. Know of any good study guides for those? (material rather than practice tests)
 
[moved to PCAT forum]

the kaplan PCAT prep book and the MCAT exam krackers set are really good for bio and chem...as for math, your best bet would be to go out and buy an SAT math prep book or something because neither of the books mentioned above are very helpful for the math section