Practice Test V

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medical22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the practice test V or taken it online yet? Just wondering...do they randomly pick one form of the MCAT given last year and make it practice test V? I know a lot of different forms are given out on the test day, so which one of those is practice test V?

Members don't see this ad.

Practice test V is a compilation of these test forms. It is a single test that is representative of the level and depth of information on the MCAT as well as the style of passages from the year 2000. There is only one version. Practice test VI should be out soon also and it will represent 2001. If anyone knows more, please correct me.

Test V is easier than a real MCAT. That was my impression of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with altaskier, however I think I was more nervous on test day, making the real thing seem harder. For example, on the verbal section, I was extra careful about my answers, so I ran out of time. On practice V I had time to spare.

I did much better on practice test V but honestly all my friends who had the same test form I did did not do as well as the practices, so I have no clue how they standardized it...