Practice Test VS. Real Test

Started by LSN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LSN

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been taking Kaplan's BIO SUBJECT TESTS and Top Score's BIO SUBJECT TESTS and these are my scores:

24, 21, 19, 16, 19, 20, 21, 19

and on Top Score 17, 18, and 17

Just wanted to know how these scores would compare to the real thing? About the same? A few points less or more?

Thanks
 
From what I've seen you will probaly score about 1 - 2 points higher than on your Topscore and right around the average of your Kaplans.
 
Okay, this is a REALLY dumb question... I keep hearing about "Subject Tests" from Kaplan. I bought the Blue Book, but I don't see subject tests. Are they from the Kaplan class?

Thanks,
Utes
 
Yah, subject tests are the exams you get from the Kaplan center. I don't know if I should be worried or not. TopScore asked a lot of classification stuff that was NO WHERE in the Kaplan book. Just wondering how these scores compare to the real thing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a few zoo questions but they were easy. Know development well...I was scoring about the same and I got 20/20. But stay focused when r u taking the test?