Practice tests

AVkidd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard alot that the practice tests by the Kaplan book and OAT achiever are way too hard compared to the actual test. Is this true? i have been getting discouraged with the scores ive been getting. Are the OAT achiever practice tests easier or harder than the kaplan book practice tests?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I do believe the Kaplan OAT book practice tests (I have the 07-08 edition) are a lot harder than the actual exam. I've taken the real OAT already, and scored way higher on that than the practice exams. In practice, I usually get around 310 average, but got somewhere over 370 on the real thing.

Then again, it's good for the practice to be harder...that way you're prepared for anything they throw at you.

I agree that the Kaplan OAT tests were harder than the actual OAT. Keep taking the practice exams, it's the best way to prepare.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have heard alot that the practice tests by the Kaplan book and OAT achiever are way too hard compared to the actual test. Is this true? i have been getting discouraged with the scores ive been getting. Are the OAT achiever practice tests easier or harder than the kaplan book practice tests?

Thanks!

OAT Achiever is definitely harder than the OAT in everything except for its RC. I got 310 - 350 from its practice tests, which brought me to a final range of 340 - 380 on the real exam.:thumbup: