Practice UW scores going DOWN???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burlypie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I approach the big day (monday!) my USMLE World scores are going down the toilet -- from solidly in the mid-upper 60's to teh 40's and 50's. What gives? Are the questions getting harder? Anyone else going through this?

Starting to freak out a little...

BTW I'm also using Kaplan QBook for when I don't have internet access and that's going MUCH better -- questions seem easier andnot so out of left field.

Any other experiences like this? Did you do OK?

thanks for indulging me...

Members don't see this ad.

As I approach the big day (monday!) my USMLE World scores are going down the toilet -- from solidly in the mid-upper 60's to teh 40's and 50's. What gives? Are the questions getting harder? Anyone else going through this?

Starting to freak out a little...

BTW I'm also using Kaplan QBook for when I don't have internet access and that's going MUCH better -- questions seem easier andnot so out of left field.

Any other experiences like this? Did you do OK?

thanks for indulging me...

Definitely know where you're coming from. It's turning into a pretty awful experience. Guess I'll just plan for the worst, I suppose.

Same thing here... the questions can't be getting harder b/c the averages stay the same.... not my average though. I'm ready to throw my computer out the window.:mad:

I'm getting questions about the AMLs (M1-7) and lip biopsies for dx of Sjorgren's. WTF??? I have never read this anywhere.