Practice vs. Real Thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

The Wop

WITHOUT throwing raw numbers at me, can you tell me how the real DAT compared to practice DATs? I took a few practice tests, 2 Kaplan and 1 ADA and I've averaged about 19AA, 20PA. I will be happy with 20/20, nothing less. DAT tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad.

the PAT on kaplan and the ADA one thats included with the DAT registration are easier than the real DAT so if you arent scoring around 22-23 range on those, pulling off a 20 on the real deal will be hard, not impossible but hard. ADA science was a bit easier and kaplan . . . about the same so 20/20 is definitely doable, just keep up that attitude of conquering it and you'll do so

good luck :luck:

The Wop said:
WITHOUT throwing raw numbers at me, can you tell me how the real DAT compared to practice DATs? I took a few practice tests, 2 Kaplan and 1 ADA and I've averaged about 19AA, 20PA. I will be happy with 20/20, nothing less. DAT tomorrow!

From my experience, if you've taken several practice exams and you begin to have an average score (or a consistent range) the real DAT will not be much different. Just keep your cool and go in with a positive attitude. I wish you the best.