Practice?? We talkin bout practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvshelat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"I don't want to be a problem," Owens said. "I don't want any friction to develop here. When someone questions my heart, it gets under my skin." He wouldn't say who was questioning his heart, but those questions have been consistently asked in the mainstream media in Dallas. There also is an undercurrent of suspicion about his work ethic around the Cowboys -- not that he isn't in terrific condition, but that he isn't willing to fight through the normal aches and pains that most players get during the course of a normal training camp. That kind of suspicion is clearly what angers Owens.

"I have nothing to prove to anyone," Owens said. "This is practice. I know my body better than anyone."

:laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

i still cant believe he pulled out a sharpie from his cleats mid game...

nvshelat said:
"I don't want to be a problem," Owens said. "I don't want any friction to develop here. When someone questions my heart, it gets under my skin." He wouldn't say who was questioning his heart, but those questions have been consistently asked in the mainstream media in Dallas. There also is an undercurrent of suspicion about his work ethic around the Cowboys -- not that he isn't in terrific condition, but that he isn't willing to fight through the normal aches and pains that most players get during the course of a normal training camp. That kind of suspicion is clearly what angers Owens.

"I have nothing to prove to anyone," Owens said. "This is practice. I know my body better than anyone."

:laugh: :laugh:

All of the other starting recievers have been missing practice as well due to various minor ailments. The media is making it too blantantly obvious how obsessed they are with T.O.