China and Eastern Asia practicing medicine in HK

Started by erasable
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erasable

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm entering med sch in the US now and hope that by the end of residency (probably either optho/derm/radio) I might be able to spend some time practicing abroad.

1. What are the requirements to practice medicine in Hong Kong?
2. How is practicing medicine in China different from practicing med in HK?
3. What are the financial prospects of someone practicing medicine in Hong Kong?
4. What are some advantages and disadvantages of practicing medicine in HK?

There was a similar thread that discussed China and HK, but I'm particular interested in HK.

Thanks!!!