Question Practicing physician thread gone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IIRC, the plug-in for making sure only verified practicing physicians can get in broke a few weeks ago and everyone was getting allowed in. The admins probably hid the sub-forum while they fix that. I'm not an admin, mod or physician, so hopefully someone will be around to confirm or deny. Have a great evening! :)

Reactions: 2 users
IIRC, the plug-in for making sure only verified practicing physicians can get in broke a few weeks ago and everyone was getting allowed in. The admins probably hid the sub-forum while they fix that. I'm not an admin, mod or physician, so hopefully someone will be around to confirm or deny. Have a great evening! :)
This is correct--it's a private forum for attendings and residents/fellows in their last year of training. You have to get personally verified to gain access to the forum.

There was a glitch a few weeks back which has now been corrected :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Now that the lounge has brought up that this exists... time for me to request access.

and as a good rule follower, I will appropriately resurrect this thread from the dead to do so. @GoSpursGo , time to do the good stuff and clear me. Feel free to PM me with any hoops I need to jump through to prove I'm real and gainfully employed in the miami-dade metropolitan area for the last 6 years.

Reactions: 1 user
Now that the lounge has brought up that this exists... time for me to request access.

and as a good rule follower, I will appropriately resurrect this thread from the dead to do so. @GoSpursGo , time to do the good stuff and clear me. Feel free to PM me with any hoops I need to jump through to prove I'm real and gainfully employed in the miami-dade metropolitan area for the last 6 years.
Hey I almost missed this—sorry about that.

I went to take care of this, but it looks like someone else may have taken care of it already. Do you have access?