Practicing PT in Italy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thanks, jesspt. I've actually visited that sight several times. I should have clarified. I'm looking for someone with the personal experience of moving from the US to Italy and practicing PT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Peter Longo in Florence. American practicing in Italy.
Good Guy. Said that it was frustrating because in Italy, apparently they don't adhere to schedules well.
 
Peter Longo in Florence. American practicing in Italy.
Good Guy. Said that it was frustrating because in Italy, apparently they don't adhere to schedules well.

Yes, I can definitely see that. Italians are notorious for not being on time. Do you happen to have any contact information for him?