Practicum Project ideas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ndearwater

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have ideas for a practicum/research project I could do? I'm at a total loss........ grrrrr!
 
Does anyone have ideas for a practicum/research project I could do? I'm at a total loss........ grrrrr!

i do, but i am using it as my own... maybe you should talk to an advisor about it? SDN is not going to ever do your homework.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a rotation-long presentation on endocannabinoid antagonists once I had to present with a bunch of residents' projects. One of my preceptors told me it blew them out of the water content wise.

Look into it...tons of info...not many people know much about it...emerging therapy for diabetes...will really take off if they create one that doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. You can write a really good project if you did it right...

Plus metabolic pharmacology/biochemistry is the most interesting subject in the world of pharmacy...to me, anyway...but I'm a giant dork...