Practise Test in the ADA booklet

Started by lucyzhang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lucyzhang

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could not find PAT and reading comprehension part in my practise test, is there suppose to be any? thanks
 
I have the same problem with those practice test. I just got several booklets from MCV, and none of them had the reading, nor PAT section.

Lucy, you're not retaking the DAT are you?. I recall you took it and did very well. What's going on. 🙁
 
Blackstars, yes I am planning on retaking it, since I did so poorly on PAT 🙁
besides, really nothing fun to do during summer, the application process is so much less stressful than I thought. well, guess thaz a good thing 🙄
 
Lucy, No offense but I think you're crazy for retaking it again. you're not happy with 23/17?. I only wish to get that kind of score I take mine. By the way what did you use to prepare for the general chem. section. Good luck to you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lucyzhang said:
Blackstars, yes I am planning on retaking it, since I did so poorly on PAT 🙁
besides, really nothing fun to do during summer, the application process is so much less stressful than I thought. well, guess thaz a good thing 🙄

Wow, with those scores I can't believe you are retaking!! 😱 If I had those scores, I would not be up at 8AM on saturday studying as I am today.

You must be extremely motivated, as I know of tons of things to do this summer instead of studying for this horrible test!

Oh well, good luck to you!