Praise for DrJeff

Discussion in 'Dental' started by eschou01, Jan 8, 2002.

1. eschou01

eschou01 Member

This is not on the subject of dentistry per se, but does anyone else besides me think DrJeff is one of the most helpful, well-meaning members of SDN? I have been reading his posts for quite some time, and this gentleman is always willing to give others his input and advice in a very timely, respectful manner. I can't count the number of times his posts have directly and indirectly answered questions I have had about dental school and the dental profession.

Thank you, DrJeff, for being such an asset to this forum. When I become a practicing dentist, I hope I can be half as helpful to others as you have been.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Buckyball

Buckyball Play with my "Buckyballs"

Resident [Any Field]
    I second that motion! DrJeff has helped me out tremendously in choosing the right school for me! His posts are very clear, to the point, and full of good knowledge... he always has a good answer to the questions.

Thank you DrJeff!!!

4. neeky

neeky Senior Member

i totally agree.. i have said this before and i will say it again he is my hero... :)

5. DrJeff

DrJeff Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus

Dentist
    I just wanted to say thank you for the compliments. It really is appreciated but not necessary.

For all those who think that my contribution here are helpful, all I ask is that when you're done with school/residency that you give back to the students who are taking your place. Be it through contributions here, teaching at a dental school, etc. Just remember the same questions that many of you have now will occur again with future students. Thanks again. :)

6. iflossdaily

iflossdaily Banned
    Banned

I also appreciate your help. Thanks again for taking the time to write insightful and helpful answers....

7. Dentalski37

Dentalski37 Junior Member

Yup,

Me TOO!!!....Count me in. Dr. Jeff is an invaluable asset to SDN... :)

8. Salman20001

Salman20001 Member

Count me in too...I have mentioned this in earlier posts, but Dr.Jeff is hands down the most helpful and resourceful person on this board. My only regret is not knowing him earlier. His insight into things are so valuable and makes incredible sense.

Dr.Jeff, Keep it up and you truly have been a great help to a lot of us.