Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Pre-Allo Petition for DropKickMurphy to Be Released

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by eternalrage, Feb 19, 2007.

?

Should DKM Be Released?

1. YES, FREE THE VOICE OF TRUTH AND WISDOM AND INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naw, we a gonna git a hanging for dis dat dem dere hooligan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. my poop smells like old cheese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonkeyNuts!

MonkeyNuts! Even Kal has bad days...
    Bronze Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Drop Kick Murphy, our beloved picture wench, has recently had his account put on hold - probably for going through all the DO threads and making people mad, which is funny considering he was saying that DOs are essentially the same as MDs...

(i.e. here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=370800)

Anyway, that bit of contradiction aside, I petition his immediate release from the hold and let the record show he was defending the DO faith. DKM is one of our best posters - he has a wonderful sense of humor and an allegiance to the truth that would impress even Superman himself.

I believe it is in the best interest that we free him immediately followed by a forumwide DKM day in respect for his countless months/years of service. It is the only moral thing to do. It is the only just thing to do. It is the AMERICAN THING to do.

[​IMG]

DKM, I SALUTE YOU!

2. braluk

braluk SDN Surgerynator
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    DKMs the man and I hope his account goes off hold (I didnt even know it was on hold to tell you the truth) but threads about another user are TOS violations so gotta close. Good luck DKM this place is not the same without you :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.