Pre-dec interview thoughts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COdental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's the new electronic system for applications or maybe its the lingering paranoia that comes with this entire process, but I'm seeing a ton of 6+ pre-december interviews for people and I'm wondering what's been considered a good number in the past? I currently have 3 confirmed pre-dec, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm not looking so hot at getting in this cycle. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
All you need is one interview to get into dental school! :) Be proud of yourself!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe it's the new electronic system for applications or maybe its the lingering paranoia that comes with this entire process, but I'm seeing a ton of 6+ pre-december interviews for people and I'm wondering what's been considered a good number in the past? I currently have 3 confirmed pre-dec, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm not looking so hot at getting in this cycle. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I mentioned this somewhere before. I think this new system is leading to more overlap in pre december interviews.

Reactions: 1 user