Pre december interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ALLDAYYY

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone I have Applied 12 Schools (USC UCLA UCSF WESTERN UOP CASE INDIANA UNLV TEMPLE NYU BU TUFTS) my application has been complete at most of the schools including Western (8/25), UNLV (8/13) but i still havent heard anything VERY WORRIED I HOPE I STILL GOT A CHANCE AT PRE DECEMBER INTERVIEWS :(:(:(

1 Interview from Indiana (Now on waiting list because all slots filled)
Rejection from Case

Nothing Else

Submitted 7/15
Mailing Date 7/30

oGPA 3.07
sGPA 2.80
DAT (TS/AA/PAT): 20/20/20
Completed M.S. Biochemistry/Molecular Biology GPA: 3.81
user_offline.gif

Members don't see this ad.

I know how you are feeling alldayyy. I was so lucky to get 1 interview i still cant believe it. I think that its still kinda early in the process. After checking predents I figure that it only represents approx. 1/3 of the kids applying, getting interviews, getting accepted, are filling out their stats. I've compared this year to last year and from my calculations we are still in the game. Dont give up hope. My state school started giving out interviews yesterday and I haven't heard from them yet. My app was complete in mid august and i submitted 6/15. Retaking the dat Thursday so after 3 months of studying I'm hoping to do significantly better and fax my unofficial scores to the schools that will allow it. I will watch out for your progress and I hope with all my might that you get some good news soon!! Good luck!!!

I know how you are feeling alldayyy. I was so lucky to get 1 interview i still cant believe it. I think that its still kinda early in the process. After checking predents I figure that it only represents approx. 1/3 of the kids applying, getting interviews, getting accepted, are filling out their stats. I've compared this year to last year and from my calculations we are still in the game. Dont give up hope. My state school started giving out interviews yesterday and I haven't heard from them yet. My app was complete in mid august and i submitted 6/15. Retaking the dat Thursday so after 3 months of studying I'm hoping to do significantly better and fax my unofficial scores to the schools that will allow it. I will watch out for your progress and I hope with all my might that you get some good news soon!! Good luck!!!

O wow u submitted really early GOOD LUCK ON UR DAT im sure ull rock it yea man im jus cant relax i wanna hear some news already (hopefully good =)) ). Keep me updated on ur app and ill do the same All the best

Members don't see this ad :)
O wow u submitted really early GOOD LUCK ON UR DAT im sure ull rock it yea man im jus cant relax i wanna hear some news already (hopefully good =)) ). Keep me updated on ur app and ill do the same All the best

:) thanks

Hey Everyone I have Applied 12 Schools (USC UCLA UCSF WESTERN UOP CASE INDIANA UNLV TEMPLE NYU BU TUFTS) my application has been complete at most of the schools including Western (8/25), UNLV (8/13) but i still havent heard anything VERY WORRIED I HOPE I STILL GOT A CHANCE AT PRE DECEMBER INTERVIEWS :(:(:(

1 Interview from Indiana (Now on waiting list because all slots filled)
Rejection from Case

Nothing Else

Submitted 7/15
Mailing Date 7/30

oGPA 3.07
sGPA 2.80
DAT (TS/AA/PAT): 20/20/20
Completed M.S. Biochemistry/Molecular Biology GPA: 3.81
user_offline.gif

Oh wow we are in the exact same boat.

What is your state of residence? No offense, but your really low undergrad GPA might push you back.

What is your state of residence? No offense, but your really low undergrad GPA might push you back.

Im a CA resident. I KNOW!!!:( im jus hopin the schools look at my grad GPA more. I have also retaken some of the BCP classes so im waiting for the academic update too to submit updated transcripts. I jus hope i still got a chance at somewhere