HappyTeeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2007
Ottawa, Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi Everyone!
I am from Canada and going to be applying to dental school this round but my GPA is not great (around 3.0), plus I need to redo the DAT and get 21+ to have a real chance. I currently work a full time job but I would like to commit myself into getting into dental school so I am willing to enter a Master's program now and keep applying until I get in.

Also, I would like to move to California and I am wondering if there is any good "pre-dental" Master's program in California. Stanford, USC, UCLA? I know USC is the only California school open to accepting Canadians into its dental school so maybe if I do a Masters there, it could help me get in even more?

I just don't know what to do at this point. I am tired of my full time job and it's not going to help me get into dental school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.